Pediatric (Children) Dentistry at Ethos Dental - Hyderabad, Bhimavaram and Mancherial
It is important that parents should take care of their child’s dental care. You can keep your child from getting tooth decay by beginning dental care early. Along with encouraging good habits like brushing twice a day, flossing and rinsing their mouth after eating, it is also mandatory to take your kid to the dentist as often as possible. Regular dental checkups are more necessary.
Dr. Pawwan Kumar Kagitha.M.D.S, is one of the most prominent Pediatric Dental doctor in the oral healthcare industry today.
How Do I Help My Children Care for Their Teeth and Prevent Cavities?
To help your children protect their teeth and gums and greatly decrease their risk of getting cavities, teach them to follow these simple steps:
- Brush twice a day with ADA-accepted fluoride toothpaste to remove plaque-the sticky film on teeth that's the main cause of tooth decay.
- Floss daily to remove plaque from between your teeth and under the gum line, before it can harden into tartar. Once tartar has formed, it can only be removed by a professional cleaning by paediatric dental specialist in Guntur
- Eat a well-balanced diet that limits starchy or sugary foods, which produce plaque acids that cause tooth decay. Use dental products that contain fluoride, including toothpaste from children dental hospital in Guntur.
- Make sure that your children's drinking water is fluoridated. If your water supply; municipal, well or bottled does not contain fluoride, your dentist or pediatric specialist in Bhimavaram may prescribe daily fluoride supplements.
- Visit Best Hospital for children Dentistry in Guntur for reqular checkups.
What Brushing Techniques Can I Show My Child?
Get the tips from Best child dental clinic in Guntur to supervise your children until they get the hang of these simple steps:
- Use a pea-sized dab of an ADA-accepted fluoride toothpaste. Take care that your child will not swallow the toothpaste.
- Using a soft-bristled toothbrush, brush the inside surface of each tooth first, where plaque may accumulate most. Brush gently back and forth.
- Clean the outer surfaces of each tooth and angle the brush along the outer gum line. Gently brush back and forth.
- Brush the chewing surface of each tooth. Gently brush back and forth.
- Use the tip of the brush to clean behind each front tooth, both top and bottom.
- It is always a fun to brush the tongue!
When Should My Child Begin Flossing?
As explained by the Paediatric Specialist, flossing removes food particles and plaque between teeth that brushing misses, you should floss for your children beginning at age 4. By the time they reach age 8, most kids can begin flossing for themselves.