Teeth Whitening at Ethos Dental - Hyderabad, Bhimavaram and Mancherial
Teeth may become discoloured on the outer surfaces when people consume coloured foods and drinks, like coffee, tea or red wine in huge amounts. But everyone wants to have perfect pearly white teeth to make their smile beautiful and attractive.For those people, Ethos Dental is the best dental hospitals in Hyderabad which make your teeth whiten and beautiful.
There are many teeth whitening products such as whitening toothpaste, over-the-counter gels, rinses, strips, trays and etc. available in the market. Instead of trying all these things, it’s better to consult the best dental doctor in Hyderabad to prevent your teeth from damage. Dr.Pawwan Kumar Kagitha, the best dentist in Bhimavaram is specialised in providing the teeth whitening treatment in the best way. At, Ethos Dental, you can obtain better results within a short span of time. Moreover, teeth whitening is ideal for the people who have healthy, unrestored teeth and gums. For better and quick result, it’s better to avoid the coloured foods, beverages and drinks like coffee, teas, red wine during the treatment.
Many of the people bothered about their teeth colour and face several problems due to their teeth colour. In this modern world, smiling face plays an important role which enhances your confidence while communicating with others. You people who face such type of problems in your life have to consult best dentists in Hyderabad to get your teeth colour back.
Instead of visiting the best dental Clinics in Mancherial, initially, you can try some simple tips for teeth whitening at your home. Here, I list out some home remedies for whitening your teeth in the following section.
- Try Oil Pulling : Oil pulling is a traditional Indian folk remedy meant to improve oral hygiene and remove toxins from the body. The practice involves swishing oil around in your mouth to remove bacteria turns your teeth into white colour.
- Use Hydrogen Peroxide : Hydrogen peroxide is a natural bleaching agent which kills the bacteria in your mouth. Many commercial whitening products contain the hydrogen peroxide, although at a much higher concentration than you will use.
- Strawberries : Whitening your teeth with a strawberry and baking soda mixture is a natural remedy that has been made popular by celebrities.
- Pineapple: The toothpaste containing bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapples, is significantly more effective at removing tooth stains than the standard toothpaste.
- Brush with Baking Soda : Baking soda has natural whitening properties, which is a popular ingredient in commercial toothpaste. Baking soda creates an alkaline environment in your mouth, which prevents bacteria from growing.
If you are unable to get the result with these home remedies within a week, then you need to have the dentist for teeth whiting treatment. I am suggesting that Ethos Dental is the best dental clinic in Hyderabad to deal with all types of dental problems.